Last updated: May 19, 2018
This policy governs the use by Mojoprint YK or one of its subsidiaries or Affiliates (we/us/our) of your (you/your/yourself) data which is available to us in connection with your use of the website (the Site).
- We collect information to process your order, deal with your queries, guide and enhance your online experience, supply you with information in which you have expressed an interest and for record keeping. We are committed to protecting your privacy and will only use your information in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- You have the option during checkout, to elect to receive marketing information (from us, our business partners or selected third parties).
- At any time you can change these options by emailing customer services at [email protected].
Data collected & purpose of collection
- When you place an order through the Site we collect your name and address, telephone, email address, company name and delivery address. This provides us with default details for your order processing.
- When you place an order we capture order details, invoicing address and shipping address to process and fulfill your order. Order details are retained for our records and administrative purposes.
- You acknowledge that many parts of the service provided on the Site may be provided by third-party service providers and not by us (for example, see section 8 below). You consent to us transferring your information to such third-party service providers for the purposes of dealing with your queries, orders and for record keeping.
- When you enter credit card details you are in communication over a secure link with the Stripe or PayPal payment gateway. It retains details of the credit card transaction. You must enter the details for each purchase for security reasons.
- To assist you with your promotions and marketing and tailor our service to your needs we will ask you for feedback, about your business and any information you may require. Supply of this information is optional and not mandatory. All this data will be stored so we can effectively meet your needs.
- You are entitled to ask for a copy of the information held about you at any time by contacting us at [email protected].
Legal Basis for Processing (EEA only)
If you are an individual from the European Economic Area (EEA), our legal basis for collecting and using the personal information will depend on the personal information concerned and the specific context in which we collect it. However, we will normally collect personal information from you only where: (a) we have your consent to do so, (b) where we need the personal information to perform a contract with you (e.g. to deliver the Services you have requested), or (c) where the processing is in our or a third party's legitimate interests (and not overridden by your data protection interests or fundamental rights and freedoms). In some cases, we may also have a legal obligation to collect personal information from you, or may otherwise need the personal information to protect your vital interests or those of another person.
Where we rely on your consent to process the personal information, you have the right to withdraw or decline or opt-out of providing your consent at any time. Please note that this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
If we ask you to provide personal information to comply with a legal requirement or to perform a contract with you, we will make this clear at the relevant time and advise you whether the provision of your personal information is mandatory or not (as well as of the possible consequences if you do not provide your personal information). Similarly, if we collect and use your personal information in reliance on our (or a third party's) legitimate interests which are not already described in this Notice, we will make clear to you at the relevant time what those legitimate interests are.
If you have any questions about or need further information concerning the legal basis on which we collect and use your personal information, please contact us at [email protected].
How Long We Retain Your Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as is needed to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy, unless a longer retention period is necessary, required or permitted by law for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific/historical research or statistical purposes (depending on circumstances, compatible processing purposes may include compliance/ legal consideration, tax, accounting, security & fraud prevention or other legal requirements).
- The Site has numerous security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of information under our control, such as passwords and firewalls. We cannot, however, guarantee that these measures are, or will remain, adequate. We do take data security very seriously and will use all reasonable endeavours to protect the integrity of the information you provide.
- Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check such policies before submitting any information to these websites.
- Credit card details are processed by a secure server (see section 4 above).
Please note that cookies can't harm your computer. We don't store personally identifiable information such as credit card details in cookies we create, but we do use encrypted information gathered from them to help improve your experience of the site. For example, they help us to identify and resolve errors, or to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing.
We're giving you this information as part of our initiative to comply with recent EU e-Privacy legislation, and to make sure we're honest and clear about your privacy when using our website.
If you'd like to learn more about cookies in general and how to manage them, visit aboutcookies.org (opens in a new window - please note that we can't be responsible for the content of external websites).
When you visit the Site you may notice some cookies that aren't related to Mojoprint.jp. If you go on to a web page that contains embedded content, for example from Google, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so we suggest you check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.
If you take the opportunity to share Mojoprint.jp content with friends through social networks such as Facebook and Twitter you may be sent cookies from these websites. We don't control the setting of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about their cookies and how to manage them.