Work for Mojoprint!2019.11.14
Graphic designer/support staff
We are seeking an outgoing designer to join our small team. As well as a whizz designer, you'll need to polish up your interpersonal skills too, since much of your time will be spent providing service and support to our customers, by email, telephone or face-to-face.
- A native English speaker
- A graphic designer with proven design/DTP experience
- Highly proficient with Mac OS and Adobe software (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign CC)
- Motivated, outgoing and friendly, with an excellent telephone manner
- Able to work under your own initiative
- Currently reside in Osaka (or are able to commute) - please note we will not consider applicants that do not currently reside in Japan
- Looking for an exciting opportunity in a friendly, relaxed English-speaking environment
- Able to speak a bit of Japanese (preferred, but not required)
Duties include phone and email support for printing clients, liaising with suppliers and of course, the design and creation of a range of print materials (from business cards to corporate brochures).
Working hours: 9am-6pm Mon-Fri. Weekends and public holidays off.
Salary: Based on skills and experience
If you think it is you we are looking for, please send us your CV and folio PDF or link to an online folio to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Successful applicants will be contacted for interview. Interviews to be held in Shinmachi, Osaka.